Friday, June 7, 2013

Living Life Again as a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant

 Life is funny!
Just when I resign myself to an "as is" life , I meet some amazing woman . These fabulous woman came into my life bringing color and beauty. 
You can imagine my surprise!
Two charming, delightful Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant's ,
Cindy Jordan and Ashlee Campbell Crook !!
Mary Kay meetings full of fun , inspiring me to succeed ,my life is flourishing again Thank you so much ladies!

I can't wait to wake up every morning, knowing I will start my day with 
 TimeWise Repair™ Volu-Firm™ Set  ,after all, I am a baby boomer.


Luxury in a bottle! I found the fountain of youth !! 
My skin feels so silky , so soft ,I see a dramatic change! 
I am comfortable in my own skin again and I feel great!
Being told a long time ago that "everything happens for a reason in our lives" and looking back, it's so true for me. The path I was on ,of reasons beyond my control, led me to meet some spectacular people on the Internet. 
One woman that stands out , was always there for me when I had a question or issue, is Leslie from Leslie Loves Veggies.
She is beautiful , gracious and kindhearted  and I am so glad that I know her through blogging.I  know she will be honest with her opinion.
Leslie reviewed the Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set and various other Mary Kay Beauty products and is now holding a giveaway on her blog  for the Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set and a Ultimate Mascara !

                       Stop by Leslie's blog, Leslie Loves Veggiesread her review of the Mary Kay products she tried and enter for your chance to win a stunning gift of beauty at 
 Mary Kay Beauty & Skin Care Prize Package Giveaway .

The path my life took is now a treasure trove of color and beauty!  
I am so glad that I decided to become a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant . 
My life has changed so much! 
I use Mary Kay products everyday, I am nourished and moisturized from head to toe! 
It feels wonderful!
These woman have inspired me, enriched my life, and I am happy. 
As a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant I am meeting so many fascinating people.
I also look forward to the weekly meetings,they are uplifting , cheerful and fun,  I am learning so much ! 
Thank you  Cindy Jordan and Ashlee Campbell Crook  for showing me I can have a life full of beauty and color and I am grateful to have both of you in my Mary Kay life!

All woman deserve to be beautiful ! 
Everyone needs to protect their skin from sun damage. 

Mary Kay has a fantastic Skin Care Line !
Fabulous makeup,a body and sun care line ,fragrance and even a Men's fragrance and skin care line. We have to make sure the men in our lives are protected from the sun too!

If you would like to have a Beauty Party {you and 2 friends}where you can try for yourself some wonderful Mary Kay products ,let me know. 
Amazing Hostess gifts and your friends could win a door prize too!
If you like , we can even Skype the Beauty Party!!
Just let me know !


 I am so blessed!
 I would love to share the world of beauty and color with you . 
My world as a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant !


Peggy

1 comment:

  1. You are a blessing Peggy Thank you for the review opportunity. The products are fabulous! Leslie

    ReplyDelete